The Driscoll Book Fair (December 3 – 7) Invites Students to design a poster for “Once Upon a Book Fair”
Driscoll students are invited to design a poster to help people get excited about this year’s Book Fair! The theme this year is “Once Upon A Book Fair” and information on the poster contest is below. Two designs will be chosen, one each from grades K-4, and 5-8.
Poster entries are due November 14
Poster Contest Guidelines:
- Pick up the entry form at the Library, in the main office, or Download the Form Here and turn it in to the main office by November 14
- The words “Book Fair 2018” and the theme “Once Upon a Book Fair” must be incorporated into the design.
- Only one entry per student, or students can work together and submit a design as a group
- Design must be original work, hand drawn on the entry form (see above)
- Posters are photocopied, so black and white only please.
- One design will be chosen from the two judging categories: K-4 and 5-8.
- Prize: winners will get to pick one book to keep and one to be added to the library in their honor.
- All students who submit an entry will be entered into a drawing for a gift card.
Adults: We need many volunteers to help make the Book Fair a success! Please join us in setting up the library, helping on the sales floor, working the cash registers, and more. It is a fun and easy volunteer activity and we’d love to have you!
You can sign up to volunteer through this link
Want to know more about the book fair?
See more information about the book fair on the Book Fair info page